Connect to your community- Connect to yourself!
Online classes designed specifically for the needs of your groups of friends, co-workers, or employees
Feeling disconnected? You are not alone!
Do you want to improve your relationship with your body?
Do you want to feel refreshed and invigorated throughout your day?
What if you had a scheduled movement time that you didn’t have to figure out what to do and felt like a joyful thing to look forward to instead of another thing to do?
I’m here to help you!
What if you could see your friends more often (maybe some in other time zones?) while getting some lovely life affirming movement into your body?
Do you have a group of employees or co-workers? Would you like them to have a chance to connect on a human level while enjoying a class that is designed to alleviate the strain and stagnation of their specific day to day work?
I can help with that too!
It’s already been 2 long hard socially isolating years and many of us are feeling disconnected from our bodies and our communities. To feel connected to our body is our birthright, to feel connected to each other is delight!
30 Minutes- Online- Once a week
Guess what. Joy is good for you! Exercise and movement is a great way of connecting to your body, and laughing and smiling with friends makes it even better. When we fully and joyfully inhabit our body and get to connect to people we love, the world seems brighter, the task ahead often feels lighter, and we move through the day with an extra spring in our step.
Carve out this half hour to be present and connect with yourself and others.
You’ll be so glad you did!
Pick your class subject matter: With my years of training and teaching gymnastics, circus, performance, hand balancing, mindfulness and meditation, I would love to design a class specifically for you and your friends or coworkers that fills your needs and desires. Is it increased flexibility or ease of movement you are after? More strength over all or in a certain area? Alleviating specific work related strain? Mindful awareness, remembering how to breathe and bringing yourself back to the present moment? Learning how to properly engage and use your core and limbs more effectively? Specific skill acquisition? Or are you after a fast and furious conditioning class to get those endorphins flowing for the afternoon? Your group lets me know what would bring you the utmost delight.
Customize your skill level:These classes can be tailored to ANY skill or body awareness level. I can’t wait to create a space that feels safe and awesome for you! I teach each group and each individual where they are at. Wherever that is, is the perfect place to be. If you are someone who already has a stellar movement practice and wants to up their game, if you are someone who feels totally disenfranchised from exercise classes and your body feels like a scary or inaccessible place to be, or anywhere in between, Bodies are beautiful places, and I want to help give you better connection to your body and your friends all in the middle of the day without the time or hassle of leaving your home (or office).
It doesn’t matter if your classmates are around the corner or across the globe.
All you need is your body and a regularly scheduled half an hour once a week.
- Skill level: Introductory, Intermediate, Advanced
- Subject matter: Body awareness/mindfulness and movement, stretching, strengthening, or a little bit of everything.
- Focus area: Classes work on the whole body but if there is a particular desire for focus on a specific body part (or an injury or impairment that needs special attention) let me know!
- Space parameters: Classes designed based on the space you have available during class Standing/ Sitting at a desk classes for cubicle/ limited desk space classes, or wall and floor use for those who have the space. No equipment necessary.
- 30 min class at a time that is convenient for you
- A group of 4-6 friends (contact me for different rates for smaller or larger groups)
- a class designed for your specific goals, strength, flexibility, body awareness, mindfulness or a specific skill
- You also get a video of the session that is posted for one week that you can repeat any time you like.
- Start now for this very special introductory rate of $20/person per class conveniently autobilled every 4 weeks.
To Each and Every Class I Bring:
- My decades of training and experience,
- A safe space for you to be and to grow from wherever you are to where you want to be
- My highly attuned ability to listen and speak to your body through words and video.
- My delight in meeting my students where they are, whether that is creating accessibility to places that feel unattainable and scary, or challenging them to their highest level of awesomeness, or both at the same time!
- My passion for connecting people to their joy
Looking forward to hearing from you and wishing you a lifetime of beautiful connection to your body!
What my students are saying:
Throughout my life, I’ve had a hard time being comfortable with my own body. While I wanted to be able to participate in sports and exercise, I would see that I was last getting done with a rotation, and I would get focused on how the trainer and other students were all waiting for me to get done. It always felt like I wasn’t understanding these basic things that everyone else didn’t need explained.
When I started with Tobi, everything changed. Every single class, Tobi takes time to explain what is going on and why we are doing what we are doing. They are able to notice when someone is struggling, and take great joy in figuring out new ways to explain an exercise or stretch. When I was having trouble getting out of my own way, Tobi identified that and was able to adjust class so that I was more comfortable and relaxed. With this understanding and time, I’ve been able to get so much stronger and more confident, too.
Tobi is a teacher who is constantly thinking of their students. They are able to meet every student at their own level, pushing those who want to be pushed, but allowing those who just want time in their own body to have that as well. I have told so many people that they should join me in Tobi’s class. It’s really one of the best things that I ever decided to do.
Tobi is a phenomenal teacher whose joy permeates even through a computer screen. Their feedback is specific and insightful, using multiple tools to help students explore and improve upon techniques. Through their guidance I have discovered new strengths, abilities, and confidence which have reignited my personal daringness to risk and play. I appreciate greatly their intuitive tutelage, and love that I find myself constantly smiling while sweating throughout their athletic classes.
-Gaby Labotka- Professional Theatrical Fight director.
I’ve learned so much about my body from these classes and had a wonderful and supportive community that helped me focus on something during the pandemic. Everything about this class has helped [both my] physical and mental health.
I will send you everything you need so you and your friends can:
- Decide what day of the week and time that works for you
- Decide on what subject matter, intensity, and general skill level
- Sign the contact info, intake form and waiver
- Set up payment method